- BBBH795810 Oct 11, 2021 £10 - £15ph
Urgent new temporary job opportunity for a HR / Recruitment Coordinator to work for a great Aviation type business based in the West Sussex area...
Morgan McKinley's Sussex team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator - Talent Acquisition specialist to join a lovely team, assisting them with their everyday recruitment activities. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will provide end to end support for the wider recruitment function.
Pay rate: £12-14 per hour
Duration: Temp until end of 2021
Location: Crawley, West Sussex - Hybrid working (Full time 5 days / Part time 4 days)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the inbox dealing with all enquiries and forwarding on to the relevant people where required
- Ensuring the Talent Acquisition team are managing their job requisitions by closely monitoring activity with the use of reports where applicable and ensuring compliance
- Provide candidate sourcing support where required
- Assist with the uploading of vacancy advertisements onto the appropriate channels, including Success Factors, Twitter, LinkedIn and any relevant job boards.
- Ensure candidates are moving through background checks and onboarding and liaise with HR Ops team
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, finance, procurement, and the wider HR team to
- Help deliver a world class candidate experience - booking interviews and issuing feedback
- Liaising with Comms on content updates for LinkedIn page, Indeed, Glassdoor etc.
- Manage the application and offer process for all casual contracts
- Managing and updating the recruitment site
Experience and skills required:
- Recruitment Administration / HR / Recruitment Co-ordination experience
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity, adapt quickly to changes and to act swiftly under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner and build strong working relationships internally at all levels including with senior stakeholders, as well as externally
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in HR Systems, MS Word and Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400