- BBBH824136 Aug 02, 2022 £20k - £25k
Our client based in Horsham, West Sussex are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a well established and friendly family business within the engineering sector.
12 month FTC, Full Time (Maternity Cover)
Location: West Sussex
We are looking for candidates with strong payroll experience to support our clients HR and Payroll team in West Sussex. This contract would be to cover a 12 month maternity leave.
About Our Client
My client is a recognised & highly successful firm who have clients across the UK & globally.
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for administering the accurate and timely provision of an allocation of payroll.
- You will work within the payroll team to input and manage the creation of payrolls weekly to strict deadlines.
- Process administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll.
- Ensure that payroll and time and attendance data is accurate and maintained in accordance with processes and procedures in the system.
- Collate and load absence data to ensure that statutory payments are made and recorded.
- Process exceptions, cross checks and quality reviews to ensure accuracy of payrolls
- Process all payroll checklist items in agreed deadlines
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to assist the development of the department, being innovative and looking at new ways to improve our service offering.
- Ability to work as a team player and build effective relationships with all internal departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products particularly Excel, TEAMS, Word, and Outlook.
- Ambitious personality and keen to progress.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £26,000 with excellent benefits including flexible, hybrid working, bonus and training programmes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
(Office) +44 (0)1293 523 400 (Mobile) +44 (0)7943 657 648