- BBBH766986 Sep 24, 2020 Competitive
Our client is looking for an OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE to join their TRADE & SETTLEMENTS team.
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be recruiting for a large FINANCIAL SERVICES organisation who are looking to add a TRADE and SETTLEMENTS Associate to their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous financial services experience to develop their career with a global leader in the industry.
The trade and settlement team are responsible for ensuring any orders received, both mutual funds and exchange traded funds, are executed in a timely manner and within agreed SLA and ey monetary risks are reduced via daily, monthly and quarterly exception reporting and the associated processing.
They key duties of the Operations Associate are:
- Process client new business applications, top ups and funding accurately and in a timely manner as per agreed service levels
- Handling, investigating and resolving any account open queries or system exceptions within agreed service levels
- Ensuring all received funding is identified and applied within service levels to avoid clients being out of market
- Proactive in assisting clients and resolving of client enquiries/issues, adhering to relevant timescales and processing guidelines
- Maintaining documentation of new/changes to operational processes and their implementation
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of processing procedures and support documentation
- Feedback trends in account open, top up and funding rejections to help facilitate service and training improvements
- Maintain good client relationships through proactive measures and quality client service
- Ensure full audit for all processing activity completed
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of individual and departmental responsibilities
- Frequent interaction with internal and external clients, as well as team members, on the telephone, email and in person
- Resolving client enquiries and issues in a timely manner, within company SLA's and processing guidelines
- Assist with the resolution of customer complaints
- Processing client transactions and data amendments with complete accuracy
Experience & Skills Required:
- Previous experience within Financial Services would be preferable
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Track record of working accurately within defined processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple task simultaneously
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge of the industry
- Highly motivated with a will to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Demonstrates professional working relationships with other departments or colleagues in a working environment
- Has knowledge of compliance and data protection requirements
- Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key accountability measurements
- Able to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at a well established investment management firm
Competitive salary for this kind of role in Financial Services
Performance based bonus on top of that
Great benefits package with 25 days annual leave, healthcare, pension plan, season ticket loan, gym membership, and company bonus
Outstanding progression, additional projects, learning and development on offer within a rapidly growing firm.
Offices located in Sussex that are easily accessible from Brighton, Redhill, Reigate, Horsham and Crawley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648