- BBBH803121 Jan 07, 2022 £45k - £50k
A leading international Financial Services business based in West Sussex is looking for an HR Business Partner, this is an exciting role in a fast paced dynamic environment.
HR Business Partner
West Sussex/Hybrid working
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a large business based across the UK for the hire of an experienced HR Business Partner. The successful HR Business partner will be responsible for a client group of c. 150 across front/back-office functions. The HR team are very well established and well-integrated within the business, so this often results in a high volume of day-to-day hands-on activity across Employee Relations, Talent, People and L&D. The business has a highly supportive Head of People so this role will not only have a generalist remit, but you will be able to execute a strong influence with stakeholders across the business. This is an exciting role in a fast paced dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background operating in a Senior HR Advisor/Business Partner capacity and will enjoy a role where you can make a solid impact.
Functional/Specialist responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality, consistent, risk-based complex HR advice for all levels of management within the assigned business area for all matters related to the management of employees, acting as a trusted advisor to build a reputation as a credible, professional, and flexible HR professional
- Take the lead on key organisation wide strategic people projects and activities
- Work with the business to translate HR strategy into clear objectives that are aligned to the future needs and future goals of the business area in order to provide accurate and timely support that enables them to achieve their goals
- Analyse key themes, trends (internal and external) and performance metrics in order to identify how different scenarios may impact on the business and make recommendations for moving forward
- Translate the wider People Strategy developing localised People Plans for designated areas of the business
- Understand the business operating models and people requirements to achieve short-term and long-term goals
- Work with stakeholders to build capability & capacity within the business
- Effectively support the management of talent and development to attract, retain & develop their People
- Work with stakeholders and specialist HR functions to promote Equality & Diversity developing working practices
- Work with stakeholders to promote an inclusive and high performing culture within the organisation
- Act as an escalation point and trusted advisor in respect of employee relations cases to ensure contextualised advice is provided whilst ensuring fair and consistent application of policy
- Lead the delivery or organisation change programs within own business area and support delivery in company programs.
What you will need:
- The ideal candidate will have deep experience influencing and impacting high growth and dynamic businesses through effective management of a wide range of employee relations issues.
- Generalist HR experience - including recruitment, partnering with managers, handling employee queries, supporting on projects, enabling leaders to deliver on their functional strategies, internal mobility, Employee Relations, Culture/business change etc.
- Experience supporting both central functions & own client group
- Experience in a large/Matrixed organisation will be essential
- Data savvy and performance focused.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
(Office) +44 (0)1293 523 400 (Mobile) +44 (0)7943 657 648