- BBBH803641 Jan 13, 2022 £30k - £35k
Morgan McKinley is working with a great, reputable employer based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area who have a job opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their busy team. This is a permanent HR Advisor job opportunity to work on a hybrid basis. The main purpose of the HR Advisor role is to support the HR function in all elements of recruitment, policies, procedures, performance management and employee wellbeing.
Hours: 35 hour working week - 9-5 Monday to Friday
Location: Hybrid working - office located in East Grinstead - 2 days a week / 3 days from home
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the recruitment lifecycle including the pipeline of candidates with the HR Manager. Including resource planning, maintaining the career's page on the website, placing adverts, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews etc.
- Assist with the new starter process including collating new employee files, sending offer packs, issuing of contracts, following up relevant administration, including eligibility to work in the UK documentation and references.
- Manage the administration around the leaver process, including exit interviews
- To work with the Managers on resourcing strategies and make recommendations for employee shortage solutions.
- Oversee and assist with collating and preparing information for Manager Selection ensuring accuracy to provide the HR Manager and Managers with the necessary details to resource appropriately each year.
- Assist the administrators with ensuring the SAP system is kept up-to-date and that accurate electronic personnel files are maintained for the network and information is relevant.
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure all HR related policies are regularly reviewed, amended and available on the Intranet
- To support Managers and employees in all aspects of employee welfare, performance, development and progression
- Liaise with the Occupational Health providers as required
- Assist the HR Manager with induction and training events throughout the year ensuring all employees are receiving relevant training.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience working in a similar HR role
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 qualification
- Demonstrate HR advisory knowledge and experience including managing disciplinary, grievance and performance processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in computer software packages (Google, Word, Excel)
- Full clean driving licence is required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400