Compliance and Audit Coordinator
- BBBH771045 Jan 19, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic New Permanent role, Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting a Compliance and Audit Coordinator, this exciting Full Time opportunity will be working with our client near Haywards Heath
Morgan McKinley are representing a fantastic business who are seeking a Compliance and Audit Coordinator to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Morgan McKinley are representing A Fantastic business who are seeking a Compliance and Audit Coordinator to join them on a permanent Full Time basis. If you have a Compliance and Audit background with experience in coordinating, we would love to hear from you.
- Prepare for audits by compiling and analysing internal and external information, and gathering evidence relating to ISO 9001, SEQOHS, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Achilles RISQS, UVDB.
- Undertake internal audits based on a calendar schedule to ensure compliance is maintained and areas for improvement identified.
- Create, review and improve standard procedures/protocols and documents in line with current legislation, ethical and best practice requirements
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements by keeping up to date with existing and evolving legislation and advising management on any actions needed to maintain compliance, utilising the tools and websites available.
- Co-ordinate and manage the customer satisfaction surveys received, following up with other parties when feedback requires further action
- Experience in coordinating, supporting or managing some of the Accreditations listed above
- Auditing experience
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire and confidence to develop within the role, using personal skills and experience to support the department's growth.
Full Time Salary will be up to £25,000
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400