- BBBH795613 Oct 11, 2021 £25k - £30k
Great new 12 month fixed term contract role, working for a leading professional services business based in the Tadworth, Surrey area...
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator who has proven Recruitment, HR experience, working within a fast paced environment. This is a hybrid role working 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
The main purpose of the Talent Acquisition - Recruitment Coordinator role is to work on a fixed term contract basis and be responsible for coordinating and supporting all administrative recruiting activities for all open positions up to and including senior Director level hires.
Duration: 12 months FTC
Salary: £25-30K + bonus
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Organising complex and high-volume interview scheduling across multiple diaries and time zones
- Liaise directly with Hiring Managers and senior stakeholders and their Personal Assistants to schedule interviews
- Dealing with external 3rd party recruitment agencies regarding candidate availability
- Liaise with direct applicants verbally and via email
- Support the UK Talent Acquisition Managers regarding all their scheduling queries for the respective business lines
- Ensure actions and data is logged correctly and accurately of the recruitment tracking systems as well as updating and maintaining details
- Ad-hoc project assignments relating to recruitment activity (Referral reporting, systems testing etc.)
- Participate in the onboarding process for new hires at all levels such as; background vetting queries, attaining verified identification from new hires
- MI - create and maintain various recruitment and new hires reports (standard and on an ad-hoc basis)
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience of working in a similar HR /Talent / Recruitment Coordinator type role within a fast paced, Financial Services or Professional Services environment
- Ability to think and act quickly, has a sense of urgency with all recruitment matters.
- Must be able to multi-task and process high volumes of work within tight deadlines with high attention to detail and in a proactive nature
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including: Word and Excel as well as diary management experience working with Microsoft Outlook
- Prior experience or Workday would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400