Customer Service & Data Analyst
- BBBH803252 Jan 13, 2022 £10 - £15ph
Morgan McKinley is working with a great company based in Redhill, walking distance from the train station. They are looking for a temporary Data - Customer Service Pricing Analyst to work within the Commercial & Pricing team. The main purpose of the Customer Pricing Analyst temp job opportunity is to deal with ad-hoc requests such as customer queries, some of which can be complex. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent analytical skills who enjoys problem-solving!
Duration: 3 months temp
Pay rate: £12 per hour
Location: Office based - Redhill
Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Help with the annual industry distribution data update
- Provide support to the pricing team with daily, weekly and monthly processes as well as bespoke ones
- Proactive support for all pricing queries and issues
- To make sure customers' pricing data is updated in our in-house pricing system in line with contract terms and trading activity to guarantee accurate pricing and thus billing
- Minimise any re-bill activity by working with close attention to the detail of each contract.
- Develop good relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills and experience required for the Pricing Analyst role:
- Proven experience working in a similar Customer Service / Pricing / Data type role
- High attention to detail and very organised
- Inquisitive and problem-solving approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400