Customer Collections Agent
- BBBH766261 Sep 22, 2020 Competitive
My Client is currently looking for a Customer Collection Agent in the Redhill area
We are partnering with a well established business in Redhill hiring Customer Collections Agent.
- Building a rapport and liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments and agree a deadline in accordance with the time frames set
- Resolving queries and escalating with internal account managers and customers
- Working with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team
- Identifying and analysing root causes for delays in collection of debt
- Responsible for requesting restriction of services and decide whether to start legal action
- Managing some of the key ledgers for the business
- Providing support to the finance team
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking / Remote Working Options
- A great place to work with lots of opportunities to progress in a finance world
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Excellent Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400