- BBBH772843 Mar 19, 2021 £20k - £40k
Morgan McKinley are urgently seeking an experienced Credit Risk Analyst for a key client of ours based in Redhill. The role is available initially for a 6 month contract.
Morgan McKinley are urgently seeking an experienced Credit Risk Analyst for a key client of ours based in Redhill. The role is available initially on a 6 month FTC.
The role will be a mix of working from home and office based in Redhill, Surrey. Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager you will work within the Credit Risk Team responsible for limiting the financial risk thorough third party analysis on an individual and portfolio level.
The role involves relationship and credit insurance management as well as MI reporting.
- Support the Credit Risk Manager to continually enhance the credit process;
- Preparing quality credit analysis and credit risk presentations of new and existing customers in line with agreed SLA and DOA both on individual and portfolio level;
- Review, monitor and report on both self-insured and insured portfolio level;
- Monitor utilisation against insurance limits;
- Review all adverse insurance decisions and if required submit appeals
- Produce monthly MI package for all credit risk areas including approval rates, sector analysis and degree of risk involved in extending credit;
- Assisting with the development of new reporting suites when needed;
- Continually strive to improve the credit process considering accuracy, speed, quality of decisions and reporting.
- Supporting key internal functions and providing them with up to date information on sectors, portfolio or specific accounts;
- Provide subject training when required on different aspects of credit risk to other departments of the business;
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required;Manage all ad hoc communication into the Credit Risk inbox;
- You will be working within the Credit Risk Team to manage the whole portfolio of 90,000 sites and £2bn turnover business
Qualifications / experience required
- At least 2 years experience, ideally within a financial institution, insurance or commodities;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel. Business Objects, MS Access and QlikSense is a plus;
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously when required;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills supported by past experiences;
If you are available immediately and can commit to an ongoing temporary role in Redhill please apply for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accountancy & Finance