Corporate Tax Manager, Top 20 firm (Surrey)
- BBBH766509 Oct 29, 2020 £60k - £80k
Job Opportunity: Corporate Tax Manager, compliance focused. Based in Surrey with a Top 20 firm
A market leading General Practice in Surrey are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their firm in a compliance position. This role is Corporate Tax focused and thus you must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role. The role has been created through natural expansion as the firm are looking at developing their existing Corporate Tax function.
The firm have an interesting client base, consisting of HNWI's, non-resident/non Domiciled taxpayers, trusts & estates and business owners and their families. This opportunity is offering flexibility on what you want to build from the role: if you are looking for progression, there is a steady plan for you to achieve your goals.
- Be completely confident and adept in Corporate Tax compliance matters
- Provide overall support to Partners on client matters and special projects including exposure to a wide variety of tax issues
- Ensure that all work completed is in accordance with the firm's quality control procedures
- Assist the audit team by reviewing tax computations of audit companies and groups
- Deal with client queries and manage client expectations
- You must ACA/ATT/CTA qualified, with a minimum of 5 years in a practice tax role
- Be commercially aware and have experience of business development
- Extensive experience of reviewing work
- You will need to be comfortable with liaising with other departments and teams within the firm
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.