- BBBH767109 Sep 25, 2020 Competitive
My Client is currently looking for a Commercial Data Analyst Manager
Morgan McKinley are representing A Fantastic business who are seeking a Commercial Data Analyst Manager to join them immediately on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contact in the Redhill area.
Commercial Data Analyst Manager is responsible for recruiting, training, and managing a team of data analysts. The prime function of the team is to manage the validation, processing, forecasting, and reporting of the business invoices.
- Responsible for the management of the processing, validation, and forecasting invoices.
- Develop validation processes to ensure that the business is being charged accurately by suppliers and ensure credit notes are received where this is not the case.
- Manage relationship with other suppliers
- Maximise efficiency of the Transportation invoice management & validation processes while minimising financial risk to the business.
- To define and implement processes, systems and tools needed to develop enhanced control, forecasting.
- Develop enhanced comparative MI which will identify status and risks arising from Transportation charges.
- Monitor all invoices from third party service providers & progressing claims for liquidated damages in accordance with contracts.
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and project work as required.
- Responsibility for managing their team's activities.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Management experience of 2 years
- Graduate Calibre
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail, with proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent PC and system skills including databases
- Knowledge of in-house systems (Banner, CQMS, MRM etc) would be advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills
£30,000 - £34,000 Salary DOE
Looking for a candidate who is immediately available.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400