South East England
- BBBH769555 Nov 06, 2020 £60k - £80k
Operational Risk First Line of defence - Fixed term contract - Asset Management and ideally within insurance - Risk Identification, Problem solving, RCSAs, incredibly senior stakeholder engagement
The function provides proactive support and guidance to management and staff across business and operational areas, to ensure that risks are effectively identified and managed in accordance with the enterprise-wide risk management framework.
Skills and experience required:
- Pro-active, insightful and robust risk identification, review and challenge based on internal and external insight;
- Meaningful key stakeholder engagement across the business, including Group Risk, Group Compliance and Audit;
- A thoughtful, solutions-based and coordinated approach to challenges that are presented;
- Striving for continuous improvement and standardisation, becoming an advocate for the adoption of risk management best practice;
- Taking the lead from a risk management perspective in a change environment supporting the reduction in the risk profile of the firm
- Through strong stakeholder management provide risk management support and insight to the business, helping them to fully understand their risk profile;
- Coordinate first line risk activities, both in terms of core risk programs and ad-hoc project deliverables;
- Drive the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program by providing challenge and guidance to the business as appropriate, leading workshops to define and document the risk profile and control framework within the organisation;
- Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks. Support group wide scenario planning exercises as required and ensure that these are carried out on a timely basis;
- Embed Enterprise Risk Management frameworks and systems within the business. Drive continuous improvement and excellence;
- Coordinate major incident and events and ensure that appropriate escalation takes place and mitigation activities are actioned. Provide analytical commentary and insight including oversight and analysis of risk event reporting;
If you possess advanced Risk Management experience including relevant risk qualifications and relevant business experience desirable and experience within a wide range of business areas and an understanding of the end to end customer journey, then please apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 20 7092 0135