Morgan Mckinley are working with a growing company in Bath looking for an Assistant Management Accountant and Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Morgan Mckinley are excited to be working with a leading company that are rapidly expanding and are looking for a Management Accountant and Assistant Management Accountant to join their friendly and supportive team. The company offer excellent growth opportunities, good benefits and hybrid working.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate preparation of accounts alongside month end reporting and commentary. Key responsibilities will include:
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and resolve outstanding items on a timely basis.
* Preparation of month end submission to the group including inter-company balances of financial and non financial data.
* Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
* Monthly management accounts
* Provide meaningful business commentary to support the business performance
* Support the team with ongoing development of the finance function supporting any changes
We are looking for candidates that are experienced in Management Accounts, who are confident and we are open on qualifications.
To apply for the role please contact Lucy Platt at Morgan Mckinley on 0777 614 6634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.