Data Engineer - Northampton
- BBBH796117 Oct 14, 2021 £35k - £40k
Exciting new opportunity in financial services for a Data Engineer experienced in SQL. The role is based in Northampton, however you will be required to go only 2 days at the office.
Exciting new opportunity for a Data Engineer experienced in SQL.
I am working with a financial services client that is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Business Architect and Automation team.
- Work with the Business Architect and Automation process mining team on projects to optimise performance and increase efficiency
- Supporting various data activities using ETL processes
- Building data models
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Using data visualisation tools to provide performance insights
- Designing and configuring PM monitoring solutions which meet business needs and requirements
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in ETL processes - SSIS and data modelling
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Tableau is advantageous
- Knowledge of Business Architect concepts is desirable but not essential
- Strong leadership skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+44 20 7092 0163