- BBBH770223 Nov 16, 2020 Competitive
Would you like to be part of leading engagement activities and ensuring proactive delivery of a variety of work streams both individually and as part of the wider Accounts team?
As an Accountant - Accounts Receivable, you will be responsible for operational delivery of a high-quality sales invoicing and order book management service. You will develop and maintain good internal and external relationships with a strong focus on excellent customer service and work with other senior stakeholders to plan and deliver forthcoming projects, events and activities as well as a strong operational service.
Your main responsibilities as an Accountant - Accounts Receivable will involve:
- Supporting Team Leaders with complex queries and aid with key stakeholder engagement where necessary.
- Identifying and supporting the development of best practice solutions that meets the needs of the business in line with policy, and offer process and policy improvements where required
- Supporting the development, testing and delivery of any new systems or processes impacting the AR team.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of working in an Accounts Receivable function in varied roles.
- Part qualified in ACCA/CIMA/CICM or Equivalate
- Good understanding what documentation is required to process different types of sales e.g. Goods despatch notes, export paperwork etc.
- Firm understanding of accounting including IFRS15, revenue recognition and how this impacts the sales ledger
- Knowledge/Understanding of debtor provisions and when these should be applied/utilised/released.
- Good experience of operating multiple accounting ERP's
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager - National Delivery Hub
44 (0)117 944 (0)0600