Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- BBBH795733 Oct 11, 2021 £40k - £45k
Transaction Monitoring Analyst opportunity for a candidate with financial crime knowledge to support changes and leading on the resolution of issues within the TM product and process function.
Morgan McKinley is partnered with a bank who require a Transaction Monitoring Analyst to support the Financial Crime analytics by working with legacy models as well as building and implementing new models - segmentation, configuration, thresholds. This role responsibilities also include liaising with a wide range of stakeholders and working collaboratively with the technical team.
- Previous experience working in the financial services industry and knowledge of banking.
- Experience with coding using SQL, SAS.
- Financial crime, segmentation modelling and scenario design knowledge.
- NetReveal experience is beneficial.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+44 20 7092 0163