* Execute and manage client transactions through review, negotiation and execution of relevant documentation in relatTransaction Manager, Document Review, Trustee, Agency Agreements, Corporate Trust,
The Issuer Services business delivers bespoke capital market transaction services to a wide variety of clients including banks, corporations, lawyers and governments around the world.
* Execute and manage client transactions through review, negotiation and execution of relevant documentation in relation to e.g. Eurobonds (including high yield transactions and loan participation notes), EMTN/ECP programmes (including annual updates), liability management exercises, custody transactions, trusteeships and amendments
* Act as a focal point for allocated clients
* Ensure accurate set up (including sanctions screening) and maintenance of transactions
* Ensure appropriate transaction management coverage including annual reviews and KYC renewals
* Ensure all appropriate approvals are in place prior to deal closure including KYC, deal review, trustee etc.
* Participate in deal review as appropriate
* Ensure billing/legal invoicing is current and accurate. Respond to billing enquiries
* Liaise with Operations regarding the implementation of new transactions
* Ensure accurate creation, verification and action of diary dates in ATIS for future events derived from relevant documentation
* Ensure accurate opening, verification, management and closure as appropriate of cash and custody accounts on and offshore
* Build and develop client relationships
* Provide support to A&T Sales on new business prospects as required
* Contribute to MCA activities
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* Knowledge of the Issuer Services/ Agency & Trust - Corporate Trust product and market desirable
* Proven inter-personal/communication skills.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Understanding of transaction documentation and/or legal experience advantageous
* Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
* Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
* Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
* Bachelor's degree/University degree/good high school education or equivalent experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.