- BBBH750549 Nov 13, 2020 £60k - £80k
Technical architect, Data models, Produce project design artefacts as required by the project including High Level Designs (HLD), Technical Architecture Designs (SAD), Data Models (Conceptual)
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are seeking a Technical Architect to join the team in London. This will be a permanent opportunity.
The Technical Architect will have at least 2 successful full lifecycle implementations/upgrades on retail, Ecom, ERP, Big Data or Web platforms.
Working closely with the Business and Project teams you will deliver the architecture deliverables for key parts of our Master Data Management solution, and integration into the technology estate.
- Periodically evaluate architectural landscape for efficiencies and define current state, target state architecture and transition plans, road maps to achieve desired architectural state.
- Research retail and fashion industry trends and best practices and develop recommendations of technologies and methods to stakeholders at all levels.
- Remains current on emerging technologies and conducts independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- Conducts/leads proof of concepts to prove new technologies in support of architecture vision and guiding principles.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of architectural principles, guidelines and technology standards that can be leveraged across the team and organization.
- Promotes consistency between all applications leveraging enterprise automation capabilities.
- Provide architectural consultation, support, mentoring, and guidance to project teams, Technical Architect s and developers.
- Produce project design artefacts as required by the project including High Level Designs (HLD), Technical Architecture Designs (SAD), Data Models (Conceptual, Logical, Physical as required) and Source to Target Data Mappings
- Provide organisational expertise to align Technical Architecture and technical design to business requirements.
- Contribute to the reference architecture, defining strategies, standards and patterns
- Design logical and physical data solutions consistent with and in support of the business and IT best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience of Retail Reference Architecture
- Experience of Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Knowledge of Industry standard architecture & data patterns.
- Ability to understand and work within IT Standards and procedures
- You will be a strong communicator as well as knowing when to adapt your style
- Can build effective relationships
- Architecture design experience in data areas relevant to technical estate
- 5+ years of solutions architecture in large scale and dynamic enterprise environments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security