Team Assistant (Investments)
City of London
- BBBH795628 Oct 11, 2021 £20 - £25ph
Fantastic new Team Assistant opportunity based in the City, working on a temporary basis providing support to the Investment team...
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced and professional Team Assistant who can provide support to the busy Investment team, providing general administrative support. This is a temporary job to start ASAP.
Hourly pay rate: £18-21 per hour
Duration: 6-9 months (temp)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports
- Maintain contacts databases
- Use various software and database programs to download and run daily and monthly reports for the team
- Prepare presentations and reports for internal and external meetings, including marketing materials
- Work closely with portfolio managers and analysts, including retrieving company notes, current news and research reports, scheduling and monitoring timing of earnings calls, company meetings and conferences
- Perform trade operations and compliance record keeping tasks as required
- Liaise with team of investment professionals in the US
- Answer phones and greet visitors, as and when needed
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Team Assistant / PA experience working in a similar role within Investment Banking / Investment Management
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and work with Bloomberg, FactSet, CRD, etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400