Tax Manager, Financial Services
- BBBH777649 Mar 12, 2021 £60k - £80k
This financial services group is recruiting for a Tax Manager to take responsibility for tax across direct and indirect tax matters of the UK Branch, including compliance management and tax advisory s
This financial services group is recruiting for a Tax Manager to take responsibility for tax across direct and indirect tax matters of the UK Branch, including compliance management and tax advisory support to the Front Office.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Completion of the corporation tax computation for the UK branch, including branch capital tax calculation.
- Producing group loss allowance allocation statement, Corporate Interest Restriction abbreviated return, CBCR exemption notification and bank levy threshold check.
- Quarterly Corporation Tax Self-Assessment.
- Maintaining the Transfer Pricing Local File for London Branch and filing of the BEPS Country by Country Reporting notification.
- Regular monitoring of Branch's customer information in relation to Automatic Exchange of Information and to file AEOI and BBSI returns to HMRC.
- To produce the Branch's Quarterly VAT returns, liaising with other companies in the VAT Group and to file the Group VAT Return.
- To provide advice and support to the Front Office on Withholding Tax matters.
- Monitor developments in UK tax legislation and advise the senior management on the impact on tax strategy
The ideal candidate will be a qualified tax specialist with significant corporate tax experience in excess of 5 years gained either from working in practice or in the banking sector. They will need to have a solid grounding in UK corporation tax and ideally have had some exposure to VAT compliance and/or transfer pricing. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, whilst taking responsibility for being the lead tax specialist in the UK branch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Tax
+44 20 7092 0030