Tax Manager, Compliance & Reporting
City of London
- BBBH774816 Feb 10, 2021 £60k - £80k
A FTSE250 listed business is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join their London based team, reporting to the Head of Tax and taking responsibility for their group tax reporting and global dir
A FTSE250 listed business is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join their London based team, reporting to the Head of Tax and taking responsibility for their group tax reporting and global direct tax compliance.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the end to end process of the Group's global tax reporting, including driving automation into the reporting process.
- Continuously seeking to improve the quality and effectiveness of the tax reporting information, processes and systems.
- Managing the monthly internal tax reporting, including forecasting the group's effective tax rate, providing analysis and commentary of variances to the budget rate and activity in the month.
- Preparation of the UK corporation tax return filings.
- Management of the corporation tax return filings worldwide, including liaising with the local finance teams and/or outsource provider where relevant.
- Maintain and evaluate the tax compliance and reporting aspects of the global tax risks and controls matrix, adapting it to reflect changes in tax legislations and business operations
- Managing legacy HMRC enquiries and proactively dealing with HMRC on new issues and specific transactions
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and/or tax specialist with strong proctical experience of tax accounting under IFRS / UK GAAP and UK corporate tax compliance, whether gained in professional services or another large corporation. They will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Tax
+44 20 7092 0030