- BBBH802748 Jan 04, 2022 Competitive
Strategic Partner Manager - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Mobile Digital Marketing - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is seeking a talented, self-motivated Strategic Partner Manager to join their team in London. Their mission is to bring the company's highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world, and they're just getting started. They're a mobile-focused team and their priority is to guide premium publishers as they adopt their technology.
This position requires demonstrating strategic sales, account management and business development expertise, industry knowledge for North Europe, understanding of the mobile app ecosystem (preferably mobile gaming sector), ability to develop executive level relationships and a passion for growing business.
- Manage the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier publishers in the region, educating them on the overall value proposition, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customers.
- Work with other members of the team and the leadership team in EMEA to drive the long-term business plan for the region.
- Lead and support revenue and strategic account planning for the current customer base.
- Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Provide local thought leadership in the region and represent the company at various industry conferences, publisher events and developer forums.
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals.
- Bring publisher feedback from the field back to the Product team to influence product roadmap development.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- 4+ years sales and account management experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills.
- Deep understanding of the mobile app development ecosystem (preferably gaming), mobile digital marketing and competitive monetization solutions across EMEA.
- Relationships within the mobile ecosystem, ideally with top 100 app developers and publishers in the EMEA markets.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with any of the following business models: SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading, publishing studio.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, fluid and collaborative environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600