Software Engineer - Unique opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Software Engineering - Competitive salary & benefits
This role would be part of a Data Infra org which builds monitoring for our client. Their team mission is to build world-class UI experiences for critical monitoring infrastructure, including Detection, Investigation, and Incident Management. If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving team, work closely with UX designers, build intuitive products, and own the UX, this is the opportunity for you!
● Designing technical solutions for complex problems
● Developing and implementing changes in the company's internal products
● Building and testing internal products for oncalls and first responders as required by our client
● Driving execution of project independently
● Collaborating with the client's Product Designers and internal users to deliver compelling internal-facing web based UI tools/products to enhance productivity of engineers and oncalls
● Following UI design principles and making products work intuitively
● Investigating and finding resolution of issues encountered by users or other engineers
● Supporting customers in user groups by proposing solutions to their issues and creating bugs / feature requests.
● Conducting design and code reviews for other engineering
● Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work independently and manage one's time
● Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
● Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
● Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
● Knowledge of computer hardware and software
● Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc
● Experience in building products and user interfaces
● Experience in driving 3-6 months long projects independently
● 5+ years long experience in Hack (PHP), or other backend technology, React, and GraphQL
● Experience in understanding large code bases, including API design techniques
● Ability to learn quickly and being a team player
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.