Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
- BBBH763528 Sep 29, 2020 Competitive
SRE, CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, Groovy, Python
You'll join a new team which has been created to work on a large digital transformation project. You'll make major contributions to our cloud services, working closely with colleagues to support and implement automation for building state-of-the-art software and cloud infrastructure.
- Driving improvements by building, deploying, and maintaining critical applications in a cloud environment
- Influencing and coaching wider teams to adopt cloud technologies, test driven development and continuous delivery
- Reviewing existing CI/CD pipelines and helping to onboard projects willing to use DevOps, Cloud
- Producing, reviewing, and enforcing best practices for using Cloud and other build/deployment tools
- Helping diagnose and solve issues when building/deploying onto OpenShift and AWS
- Designing and developing automation workflows
- Expertise of managing AWS Production Environments and applying SRE practices
- Groovy / Python skills
- A strong understanding and hands on experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Sonar
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux
- A deep understanding across the development cycle, being able contribute meaningfully to the full range of activities involved in the continuous delivery of a working service.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security