City of London
- BBBH789107 Jul 30, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Senior Team Assistant to work with our client based in Central London.
Morgan McKinley are representing a fantastic business who are seeking a Senior Team Assistant.
If you are Senior Team Assistant with Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment are a team player, collaborative, Professional and approachable, with a flexible 'can always do' attitude then we want to hear from you.
Job Title - Senior Team Assistant
Length - Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £42,000k plus 20% Bonus
Location - Central London with Flexible remote working
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Effectively provide professional administration support to several team members.
- Responsible for managing diaries; corresponding with clients and other key stakeholders; organising meetings (virtual and in person) and events; booking travel, hotels and couriers; and overseeing and processing team expenses.
- Establish, maintain, and develop as appropriate efficient office and administration systems
- Proactively identify where efficiencies can be made, and additional support can be given to the team
- Support the day-to-day operations as required
- Run reports as and when required
- Be a reference point on administration, training and compliance
- Manage and organise the new starter process
- Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Previous Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment (minimum 10 years' relevant experience)
- Experience of financial services team environment desired but not essential.
- Professional and approachable, with a flexible 'can always do' attitude
- Proactive, enthusiastic with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook and Teams with strong Word/PowerPoint and other IT skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, with a positive e-mail tone and manner
- Deadline-driven with an ability to work in a high-pressured environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 (0)1293 523 400