Senior Operations Manager - Insurance
City of London
- BBBH798550 Nov 09, 2021 Competitive
A leading global insurer is looking to hire a Senior Operations Manager on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their London office however flexible working is offered.
- Articulate and monitor operational service requirements, and service level metrics through the agreement of Service Level Agreements
- Monitor services provided by material outsource providers, ensure responsiveness and delivery to agreed service levels, monitor for continued commerciality, take proative steps to remediate and challenge as appropriate
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunity, managing improvement plans
- Act as an ambassador on behalf of the company, developing strong, collaborative relationships to reinforce brand strength and values
- Ensure Operations performs to market standards and the effective implementation of process improvement, technologies, data and change to meet strategic and financial goals
- Drive implementation of the BAU operational and IT needs working with the management team to define and drive the necessary changes in processes, technology, data and functions
- Lead development, adjustment and maintenance of operational policies, reporting and controls based on analysis of new legal and regulatory requirements
- Support assessment of change and regulatory requirements, driving delivery, ensuring the appropriate controls and management information are embedded, contracts are agreed or adjusted appropriately
- The role will require an extensive knowledge the Insurance sector, service provider management, operational governance, core business and operating models including off-shore, near-shore and outsourced.
- highly experienced in insurance operating models, key insurance business applications and processes (policy, claims, finance, etc), data management and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of contract management, outsourcing and offshoring as well as service provider management
- Very good understanding of developing and deploying best in class reporting and metric tools, analysing key performance indicators and communicating insights
- experience in governance, regulatory and compliance as impacts operations and material outsourcing
- highly analytical with the ability to communicate complex information in clear and compelling manner (written and verbal)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0219