- BBBH760953 Nov 17, 2020 £80k - £100k
Senior Marketing Manager wanted for a leading Bank based in London to cover a maternity cover contract for an initial 12 months.
Senior Marketing Manager | Investment Banking | Mat Cover | Up to £100k
My client a well-recognised and respected Global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager for a maternity cover contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketer within Investment Banking to utilise their skills and experience to help execute and drive the strategic marketing and communications strategy across Europe.
In this position you will be responsible for structuring and implementing marketing plans in order to help with the expansion of the wider business.
Key Skills & Experience
- Must have 8+ years' experience within Marketing & Communications
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Strong background within Financial Services, ideally either Investment Banking, Asset Management or Private Equity
- Expert in creating marketing solutions and driving business results and client engagement
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders across multiple functions
- Capability to assess the efficiency of marketing campaigns and events through interpreting performance metrics
- Proficient in using Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability with mentoring other members of staff
- Skilled ability to design, create and edit digital marketing content
- Strong project management skills
Salary up to £100,000 per annum + benefits
For more information please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257