- BBBH768012 Oct 12, 2020 £350 - £400 pd
Senior Graphic Designer | 3-month contract | £250-£400 pd | Global Gaming Organisation
My client is a global Gaming & Gambling organisation this brand are leaders in their field and are always driving to develop the industry, aiming to make digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for their customers.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer on a 3-month contract. In this position you will be working closely with the lead designer and have the chance work with a team of professionals to produce and deliver a variety of visual content for a sub sector of the business.
You will be playing a part of the entire end2end life cycle of a project all the way from the beginning right the way through to the production. This will involve working with the wider Design Team, Project Managers, Video Editors, Copywriters, Creative Lead and Head of Brand Creative & Design.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Be able to work independently within a team
- Working directly with the Creative Lead and other members of the Graphic Design team on a variety of content; Brand, Web, direct response driven banner ads, landing page, acquisition emails, integrated marketing campaigns, mobile, print and others
- Design and create new assets for promotions and marketing campaigns to be used across the UK & Globally
- Be able to produce new ideas and concepts in line with the current branding
- Work closely in a team to ensure consistent content
- Maintain high level attention to details and accuracy throughout the creative and production process
Key Skills & Experience
- Must have the ability to think creatively and turn ideas into outcomes
- Experience od design and production for desktop & mobile, banner ads, emails, landing pages, direct response campaigns etc.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have hands on experience with HTML/CSS
- Strong designer with a good eye for detail with layouts and brand guidelines
- Must be self-motivated individual who uses their initiative to be proactive in order to achieve results
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at once and adaptable to changes
- Have an interest in online gaming
- Experience in Cinema 4D
- Strong illustration skills
- Have a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or Multimedia
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+44 (0)207 092 0267