City of London
- BBBH800033 Dec 01, 2021 £250 - £300 pd
Credit Analyst, EMEA, Bank, Credit Review, Risk Assessment, Credit Analyst, EMEA, Bank, Credit Review, Risk Assessment, Credit Analyst, EMEA, Bank, Credit Review, Risk Assessment, Credit Analyst, EMEA
Senior Credit Analyst
Senior Credit Analyst in Credit Underwriting department is responsible for independent, comprehensive credit review and risk assessment of the transaction or/and customer and recommend it or decide on such requests for EMEA region.
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst is responsible of providing or coordinating activities for independent comprehensive credit review and risk assessment of the customer risk profile and credit decision making for EMEA region.
- On a daily basis you will need to perform credit review and risk assessment of the new transactions/clients/limits, including pre-review of the potential new clients.
- Conduct timely annual review of client risk profile, considering all available information within internal and external sources.
- Prepare credit report as a basis for a credit decision on the transactions including contract extensions/roll overs/modifications etc. according to the valid approval matrix.
- Conduct regular customer and/or branch visits.
- Co-operates with Credit Monitoring team in defining appropriate strategy for watch listed customers
- You have University degree in Finance or Business (or equivalent)
- Solid in experience in Credit or Risk Management in a banking or financial services environment
- You demonstrate profound knowledge of FX payments and derivative products
- You proved to be a strong communicator and have strong business acumen
- It is important you know well standard business technology (MS Office programs; audio and videoconferencing facilities)
- In this role you will need to be able to multi-task efficiently and produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Finance, Procurement, Operations & HR Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0102