City of London
- BBBH778818 Mar 29, 2021 Competitive
Senior Consultant - Design Transformation - Develop & Maintain Changes - Improvements - Global Bank - Commercial Banking - Central London
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be assisting our long standing client, a well-known global bank, on their drive to improve, update and advance. We are looking for an experienced senior design consultant to be based in the London office.
The design consultant will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the bank and will be responsible for providing recommendations to improve alignment across markets, product and teams. The team work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Data & Analytics Officer and Global Head of Strategy and promotes major transformation proposals. You will be responsible for scoping and designing activities of major change initiatives. You will be heavily involved in developing and maintaining the design community and supporting the banks c-suite.
- Able to make informed design proposals and decisions to improve the banks way of operating inline with strategic ambitions
- Act as the catalyst in supporting new ways of growing
- Assist in design activities for major change programmes
- Govern the change of scope and architecture
- Manage the identification, sponsorship, delivery and adoption of common capabilities
- Able to identify where design leadership requires improvements
- Ensure strategic alignment while keeping the 'bigger picture' as the point of focus
- Strong leadership and teamwork abilities
- Able to work collaboratively across all parts of the bank
- Strong analytical skills within major transformation portfolios
- Able to develop target operating models, covering aspects including but not limited to people, process, technology, data and organisation
- Strong presentation skills - able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Able to present to senior stakeholders and executive members
- Experience running major transformation programmes covering multiple disciplines of business, markets, products, functions etc
- Able to effectively problem solve and make informed decisions on complex issues
- Has worked in complex, unpredictable and time sensitive assignments
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as required
- Knowledge of banking and financial services (preferred if from a major global bank or top tier consulting firm)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Project & Change Management Recruitment