Senior BI Architect (Contract/FTC - Outside IR35)
- BBBH800366 Dec 01, 2021 £600 - £700 pd
Business intelligence, Power BI, ETL, Architecture, BI, high-level design, technical architecture, infrastructure, tools, data flows
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Insurance business who are keen to get a Senior BI Architect to join the team in London.
- Conduct a thorough assessment of the existing Reporting application "infrastructure" including data architecture, technology platform, tools
- Ensure the end to end solution design integrity is maintained during the delivery, overseeing the solution development process
- Provide sound framing and governance of key design decisions, including impacts assessments to business case, timeline and scoping of the delivery
- Liaise with current IT and delivery teams to frame the problem statement in detail and recommend alternative options for acceleration of delivery of the base capability (back-end focussed).
- Identify constraints, areas of remediation, suboptimal approaches to delivery and support change of mindset to tackle these differently
- Define the target MI solution in line with the overall constraints and opportunities of the existing model in place, including any potential transitional (tactical) stages required ad interim
- Formalise key design deliverables for the target solution envisaged - e.g. high-level design, technical architecture, infrastructure, tools, data flows, etc.
- Actively engage with SMEs and architects in the IT and MI service unit of to define joint agreed and practical solutions and resolve technical challenges as they present during the delivery
- Lead the estimation of costs and effort of the most technically oriented components required
- Support vendor selection process providing solution architecture SME in the definition of target requirements and evaluation of offers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0193