Securities Lending Operations, Associate
City of London
- BBBH767467 Oct 01, 2020 Competitive
A large Investment Bank is looking to hire a Securities Lending Operations Associate on a permanent basis.
The role will include primarily Stock Lending, Repo, Triparty and general back-to-back transactions, and making sure that they settle on time correctly.
- Responsibility for making collateral calls based on Loan positions for Agent and Principal Lending counterparties in order to ensure full collateral coverage at end of day for all clients.
- Responsible for the release of new loans and collateral
- Monitoring receipt of new collateral and returns settlements
- Ensure all FOBO reconciliation are reviewed and accurately labelled and any real breaks are investigated and cleared.
- Monitoring client lending limits
- Monitoring collateral quality via system applications to ensure collateral provided by all Triparty agents meets the documented criteria per each client
- Operate within defined process controls and procedures proactively seeking out any risks, escalating and providing ideas to remediate
- Ensure accurate and timely instruction of bilateral and Triparty instructions and follow up for matching
- Ensure timely capture of month end fees in Murex to facilitate Product Control and Finance
- Ensuring all clients loans are fully collateralised
- Producing the suite of client reports, checking their accuracy before distributing to Japanese clients
- Ensuring correct trade feed between Front office ,lending system, and settlement system for Agent lending/ Repo transactions
- Liaison with sub-custodians and counterparties on trade details.
- Perform stock reconciliations daily in TLM
- Substantial experience in securities lending and settlements
- Experience of working with collateral disputes for Fixed Income/Bonds assets
- Previous experience of all post trade agency lending and understanding Stock Lending as a whole (front to back process)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219