Sales Support - German/French speaking - Asset Management
- BBBH775655 Feb 16, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are hiring a Sales Support Executive (French/German speaking) on behalf of a well known European asset management company ordinarily based in the City.
Fantastic opportunity to contribute to business development for a large, well known asset management firm in their sales support team. This individual will support their Switzerland office and as such the successful individual will speak either German or French fluently, or both!
Responsibilities of Sales Support Executive (French and/or German speaking):
- Contribute to business development by coordinating meetings, emails and client follow up on behalf of Investment Sales Managers
- Update and organise the CRM and supporting sales aids/materials to support the Investment Sales Managers
- Manage and respond to inbound queries from clients
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the firm's investments in particular their unit trust range as well as their overarching investment philosophy
Experience required of Sales Support Executive (French and/or German speaking):
- Fluency in at least two of the following: English, French and German
- Experience working in sales support or similar at another asset management firm
- IMC qualified or studying towards
- Proactive and highly organised individual
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Sales Support
+44 (0)20 7092 0010