Sales Process Coordinator
- BBBH796111 Oct 18, 2021 Competitive
Amazing Opportunity to work at a Big4 Tech as a Sales Process Coordinator!
Tenure - 3 months FTC
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Ensure the initial distribution and good reception of the e-mail communications to a list of client stakeholders. (including : track potential distribution bugs, Adjust Client recipients if needed.etc.)
- Be the PoC for any question following this e-mail and redirect to relevant team as needed.
- Ensure a thorough tracking of the action that client are taking after this e-mail (ie. provide their agreement), and lead 1.1 chasing for clients which didn't answer yet.
- Ensure regular reporting on the overall process with relevant teams.
- Education: BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility :
- Experience in project management / project coordination with multiple stakeholders in global environment.
- Min 2-3 y experience.
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role :
- High rigor in execution and project management.
- Capacity to execute fast with a strong focus on timelines.
- Communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external (client) stakeholders, and report regularly on progress.
- Specific Tools or Applications experience :
- No specific tool except using Docs
- Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 117 944 0600