Recruitment Coordinator - Professional Services
- BBBH776809 Mar 18, 2021 Competitive
Do you want to be a key member of a resourcing team that works to an impeccable standard in a business focused on sustainability?
Morgan McKinley is working with a key client to find an Resourcing Coordinator on a 12 month FTC basis, with a high probablity of it going permanent . You will be a key member of the Resourcing team working with a business unit of around 100 staff. The business is due to grow by 150 staff by 2023 and this role will be vital in recruiting these individuals.
- Working with senior managers and HR Business Partner to understand key resource requirements meeting the business's needs.
- Devising and implementing recruitment campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines
- Acting as the recruitment expert on employee resourcing strategies, including assessment and selection tools such as SHL or direct sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Oversee the effective management of interviews, assessment and selection tools.
- Evaluating and reporting progress against resourcing activity to demonstrate effectiveness and value.
- Appointing and working with 3rd party providers for the management of recruitment campaigns and the supply of interim and, where necessary, permanent appointments.
- Ideally have experience of recruiting for professional service positions.
- Must be available on short notice
- A love of sustainabilty would be fantastic to fit in with the team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | HR Recruitment