Recruitment, Client, Candidate, Interview, Full lifecycle process, Hiring Manager,Recruitment, Client, Candidate, Interview, Full lifecycle process, Hiring Manager,Recruitment, Client, Candidate
The Recruiting Lead is a senior level position responsible for providing end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
* Partner with hiring managers and colleagues to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including employee referral and sourcing and diversity strategies (internally/externally, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods)
* Source applicants, screen resumes, interview and assess candidates
* Provide advice to clients regarding talent acquisition strategies and interviewed candidates
* Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely status updates
* Recommend and negotiate candidate offers through proactive offer management process providing sound rationale for offer terms required
* Research and provide insight on competitors and peer organizations as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
* Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.