A recognised real estate team is looking to appoint a Real Estate & Projects Solicitor to join their team, servicing their ever-growing caseload and client base.
Summary of the role:
An award winning practice who are headed by 7 dedicated partners working on a wide range of property transactions. You will work closely with a Partner, advising a broad range of clients including registered providers of social housing, care homes and private developers. Your work will consist predominantly of section 106 agreements and planning; development agreements; drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, leases and licenses.
- 1 - 5 years PQE within a a Real Estate Development role
- Experience of site acquisition and development work
- Experience in care homes and specialist accommodation projects is desirable but not essential
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills and advisory skills
- Strong academic background - 2:1 at degree level
Get in touch with Claire Bate (Private Practice Lead) on email@example.com or 020 7092 0078 to discuss the role further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.