- BBBH768189 Oct 14, 2020 £250 - £300 pd
Proposals Writer & Sales Support | 9m Contract | £250 - £260 pd |Banking
My client a well-respected Global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for Proposals Writer & Sales Support role on a 9m contract basis within their EMEA Cash Management Sales Team.
In this position you will be part of a developing EMEA Proposals Team as part of the Sales organisation. You will be providing support to the business by producing high quality proposals across the Treasury and Trade Solutions Services product set.
The team play a key part in supporting the end2end sales process, managing requests globally.
Responsibilities of RFP Writer (Banking):
- Project manage RFPs and RFIs, working with sales, product and country regional teams.
- Draft customised sales bids
- Work with product managers and country teams to create proposal templates
- Keep up to date with customer needs/trends
Experience required of RFP Writer (Banking):
- 3 years working in Banking or Financial Services, ideally in RFPs
- Experience in a bank's transaction services front office environment
- Experience of the Corporate Banking Sales and Cash Management/or Commercial Cards products
- Excellent project manager
- Proficient MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience of Qvidian software would be beneficial
- Ability to learn other software packages
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+44 (0)207 092 0267