- BBBH768031 Oct 12, 2020 £225 - £250 pd
Production Designer | 3 month-contract | £200-£250pd | Global Gaming Organisation
My client is a global Gaming & Gambling organisation this brand are leaders in their field and are always driving to develop the industry, aiming to make digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for their customers.
They are currently recruiting for a Production Designer on a 3 month-contract. In this position you will be responsible for the production all the sub sector assets.
The ideal candidate with be outcome driven, dedicated and posses a high-level attention to detail. You must be a quick learner and experience and knowledge of web technologies, Adobe Creative Suite package and content management systems.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create a variety of content such as; promotion pages, emails, GIF banners, and HTML banners
- Completing production work to a tight schedule
- Follow predesigned templates and production guidelines
- Maintaining consistency with design style and the current look and feel of the company brand
- Deliver high quality production work for assigned projects
- Maintain high level attention to detail, quality and testing
- Use and mange a company content management system (CQ5 and Sitecore)
- Use of Photoshop daily
Key Skills and Experience
- High level attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work
- Quick learner and able to adapt and take on board constructive feedback
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) and MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Understanding of common web technologies such as (HTML, CSS, XML, ActionScript)
- Proficient with content management systems (Sitecore, CQ5)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- Interest/experience in online gaming
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+44 (0)207 092 0267