Product Owner - FX & International Payments
- BBBH776178 Feb 22, 2021 Competitive
Immediate Start - Product Owner/ Product Manager - FX and Cross Border Payments - Digital Platform - Fintech/Start-Up - Apply Within
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be assisting our client, a London based bank, as they are looking to grow their product team. The role will be working closely with the engineering teams to develop the digital platform, offering fx and cross-border payments into emerging markets.
- Working in an agile environment to help drive product development, delivery and strategy.
- Prioritise features & products based on customer, commercial & strategic value.
- Responsible for ideation, planning & execution.
- Generating and prioritising the product backlog.
- Comfortable in communicating with current users and clients to validate new product features, when they are ready to test.
- Working closely with engineers to deliver new features and functionality
- Collaborate with clients, customers and colleagues to develop new ideas for features and products.
- You will help define the MVP and work with the team to agree what is next for release, acting as product champion and communicating progress to the wider business.
- Ideally Certified as a Product Owner
- Previous experience as a Product Owner (or similar) from within a Fintech or start up environment
- A deep understanding of fx and cross border payments systems and the associated technology
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of financial solutions, with a good working knowledge of associated technology, systems and processes required
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people from all areas of the business and the wider industry
- Good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions
- Able to engage with teams and stakeholders, building relationships to set and develop the product vision over time
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Project & Change Management Recruitment