- BBBH788989 Jul 30, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity to work for a Big4 Company as a Product Marketing Manager - Advertising based in London!! Product Marketers with strong expeirence in B2B products
The UK Ads Marketing team works to supercharge the growth of the UK advertising sales business. We create innovative formats to engage customers and its potential to grow customers' businesses. We partner deeply with Large customer sales and customer solutionssales, as well as the Market Insights team, to ensure our work is as useful, insightful and impactful as it can be.
We would likely be involved in planning and managing the production of marketing activities for example: content, customer events and customer round tables. Alongside this they will also support general budget management.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Plan and project manage the execution of large online and offline customer learning programs, as well as associated content and communications
- Own the vision, strategy, execution and reporting of these programs by working closely with cross-functional partners (sales, central team, PR, global etc.) including external agencies
- Work with Googlers to solve problems collaboratively and be solution oriented
Education: BA/BSC degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in a marketing role, with experience of managing events, ideally for a B2B audience
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Be able to multi-task and write clear briefs for agencies, manage up and down various stakeholder updates/debriefs and analyse and present results to stakeholders
- G-suite skills
- Budget management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 117 944 0600