Procurement Business Partner (Part Time)
- BBBH803002 Jan 06, 2022 £55k - £60k
My client a leading association are looking to hire a permanent, part time role (4 day a week) Procurement Business Partner to join the team
My client a leading association are looking to hire a permanent, part time role (4 day a week) Procurement Business Partner to join the team. Please note the salary advertised is to be pro rated for the 4 days.
This role will report into a Head of and will provide procurement and commercial support across the whole business. The role exists to provide the best service and commercial terms across their suppliers and will ensure compliance across their policies and processes. It will also provide support with tender management across the business.
Role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing strong relationships with business stakeholders and supply partners.
- Business partner with business areas to advise on procurement best practice, procurement policy and process.
- Support key decision makers across the business to drive contract decisions, escalating issues where necessary.
- End-to-end tender management, including drafting RFP documents and evaluating tenders
- Negotiation of supplier agreements.
- Full life-cycle supplier analysis
- Manage and monitor all contracts.
- Any ad hoc tasks
Skills and experience required:
- A number of years experience of working in a broad procurement, commercial or contract management role with a experience across direct and indirect categories.
- Excellent experience of contract management and running RFPs
- Good understanding of contractual documentation and governance requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Ideally a graduate or equivalent
- MCIPS qualified or part qualified - or equivalent transferable degree or professional qualification.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 (0)20 7092 0238