Personal Tax Assistant Manager
City of London
- BBBH799586 Nov 19, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are working on an exciting Tax Assistant Manager job to work in one of London's leading Private Client teams.
Are you interested in a Personal Tax Assistant Manager position with a Top 15 firm in London?
Morgan McKinley are working on an exciting Tax Assistant Manager job to work in one of London's leading Private Client teams. You'll be joining a well structured and qualified team in a role that will provide excellent career progression and development.
As a Personal Tax Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients including HWNI, non-dom and non-resident, partnerships and OMB's
- Providing both advisory and compliance services to your portfolio
- Assisting management with ad-hoc project and assignment work
- Managing budgets, WIP and raising client bills
- Supporting the trainee members of the team with their development and complex tax issues
- Think 'outside of the box' to ensure the best service is being offered
- Experienced in a client facing role, where building client relationships is a key aspect
The ideal tax professional will be CTA or ATT qualified with demonstrable experience in the above responsibilities. You will have an excellent platform for continued career progression and personal development at this Top 15 firm.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Tax Recruitment Specialist
+44 (0)20 7092 0236