City of London
- BBBH795628 Oct 13, 2021 £20 - £25ph
We have a fab Team PA type role based in the City, London working on a temporary basis providing support to the Fixed Income Investment team...
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced and professional PA - Team Assistant who can provide support to the busy Fixed Income Investment team based in the City, providing general PA and administrative support to a large, busy team. This is a temporary job to start ASAP and will be working on an ongoing basis for 6-12 months.
Hourly pay rate: £20-22 per hour
Location: City, London - 3-4 days in the office / 1-2 days from home
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Coordinate travel arrangements - Organising International travel for the team to the US and Asia
- Prepare expenses
- Maintain contacts databases
- Use various software and database programs to download and run daily and monthly reports for the team
- Prepare presentations and reports for internal and external meetings, including marketing materials
- Liaise with team of investment professionals in the US
- Answer phones and greet visitors, as and when needed
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Team Assistant / PA / EA experience working in a similar role within Fund Management / Investments
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400