Operations Associate - Pricing & Data Management
City of London
- BBBH766712 Sep 24, 2020 Competitive
An Asset Management firm in Central London is looking to hire an Operations Associate to work in their Pricing & Data Management team on a contract basis. Remote working will be offered.
- Pricing of Bond, derivatives, equities and loans. Managing the exceptions and verifying values using Bloomberg, Markit and RIMES
- Creation and maintenance of security data in systems
- Actively resolving any pricing and reference data issues
- Analysis of large data sets
- Engaging internal teams to ensure new initiatives are implemented and that data flow and translations are correct
- Maintain the relationships between Operations and internal stakeholders
- Degree educated with experience working in data/pricing role within Financial Services
- Ability to analyse large sets of data
- Good knowledge of Excel
- System knowledge: Bloomberg, Charles River, Simcorp, Markit would be advantageous
Please apply for further information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219