Marketing and Communications Executive
- BBBH791800 Oct 15, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative investment manager who are passionate about sustainable investing and drive their marketing and communications to their institutional clients
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a forward thinking investment manager who are passionate about sustainable finance/ESG.
Responsibilities of Marketing and Communications Executive:
- Plan and deliver content with the support of sustainability officer for the firm's institutional clients
- Proof read and edit content for clients
- Edit and compile monthly newsletter
- Arrange corporate events from end to end throughout the year, own and manage two specific events in the year
- Ensure marketing materials such as presentations are kept up to date for the business development team
- Work with design agency to create or update marketing materials as needed
Experience required of Marketing and Communications Executive:
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a role servicing institutional clients
- Experience of planning and executing corporate events from end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM system and email marketing tool
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Lead | Marketing, Digital & Sales Support | Asset Management
+44 (0)20 7092 0010