An excellent Management Accountant role for a Top 10 Accountancy Firm in London, who are the fastest growing firm in the UK.
A highly established Top 10 firm in Central London is recruiting for a Management Accountant role. They are a well-known leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm, with a focus on collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic. Personal coaching will also be available as your journey continues through the firm and beyond formal qualifications tailored to your own individual aspirations, these can help you plot your route to Director/Partner. Mentorship by the Senior Management team to provide soft skills development to include client and staff management.
I am recruiting for a Management Accountant within prior experience in Accountancy Practise. An accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA is essential for the role with knowledge of VAT returns and preparing management and statutory accounts.
Main Management Accountant Responsibilities
· Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts for a large portfolio of clients across various sectors
· Completing VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings
· Organising Client records and accurate management accounts
· Posting month end journals
· A range of adhoc financial tasks and project work, i.e. cash flow forecast and budgeting
· Strong experience working within practice and have exposure to essential elements of client service and delivery
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.