City of London
- BBBH775391 Feb 10, 2021 £300 - £350 pd
*Manage a portfolio of clients, supporting LOB such as Export Finance, DCM, Equity Derivatives Group (EDG), Specialised Products Group (SPG), Global Corporate Bank (GCB)
EMEA Loans Agency Specialist
My client, a leading investment bank, are looking for a Loans Agency Specialist, initially working from home, paying up to £350/day on a 12 month rolling contract.
Wholesale Lending Middle Office (WLMO) is part of WLS and provides global end-to-end loan origination, servicing, restructuring and trading support. Services are tailored to the needs of the client and lines of business, ranging from bilateral to large syndicated loan agreements. Services provided include Loan Origination; Deal Closing & Funding; Documentation Review; Core Loan Servicing; Loan Closing & Trade Settlement.
EMEA Loans Agency Specialist
Loans Agency is a multi-faceted, client facing and deadline driven role. The team is responsible for certain activities of an operational nature in relation to syndicated credit facilities where the bank has been appointed Facility Agent. The Agent has a duty to provide a high quality service to all parties through the administration of accurate funds movement and timely information flows. The Facility Agent's roles and responsibilities are defined in the loan agreement which is broadly based on LMA-style documentation.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, supporting LOB such as Export Finance, DCM, Equity Derivatives Group (EDG), Specialised Products Group (SPG), Global Corporate Bank (GCB)
- Responsible for the servicing of all syndicated loans including drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, rate settings and fees
- Ensure accurate and timely GL and position management postings
- Reconcile cash movements and escalate non-receipts of payments
- Responsible for all syndicate notifications related to daily processing
- Review and interpret all operational aspects of loan documentation during the life of the facility, including assignments and transfers
- Act as first point of contact for external trade counterparties including broker-dealers and buy-side institutional investors
- Coordinate trade review, settlement and fee payment of all secondary trades for counterparties on deals where the bank is facility agent.
- Partner with internal front office teams to provide best-in-class trade execution services
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of primary and secondary trades in Loan IQ
- Investigate, analyse and remediate exceptions to ensure KRI/KPI targets are achieved
- Assist the team in ad-hoc requests including system upgrades and UAT exercises
- Support the team's shared objectives and Control agenda by contributing to multiple work streams
- 2+ years' experience in syndicated loans preferred
- Loan IQ knowledge is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-changing environment
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and uses sound judgement to escalate issues timely
- Strong communication skills and confidence speaking to external clients
- Analytically minded with strong technical prowess in relation to manipulating data
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail; understanding of the risks and downstream impacts of inaccurate data capture
- Excellent problem solving skills; the ability to identify the root cause
Personal motivation and drive to deliver excellence and make a differen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
44 (0)20 7092 0102