Loan & Trade Operations Associate
City of London
- BBBH802851 Jan 05, 2022 Competitive
A global Asset Manager is looking to hire a Loan & Trade Operations Associate to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
- Understanding how payments are created - checking & authorising.
- Reviewing the deal information provided is accurately entered and is consistent with the input on systems
- Efficiently Input and maintain investments in the systems
- Liaising with internal and external parties and respond to all ad hoc queries regarding the deal
- Support all the ongoing operational projects, ie transiting of the Loan agency book to a third party
- Assist in the overseeing of the settlement process for the Credit Fund trades
- Have a sound ability to multi-task on a variety of different topics, be well organised and have strong communication skills
- Have extensive understanding of financial approaches, tools and techniques with relentless attention to detail
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in the Investment industry with exposure to Loans
- A low to medium level of exposure in the syndicated loan market with understanding of the loan documentation for senior & mezzanine debt and equity
- Have experience at a PE/Asset Manager, Bank or Service Provider.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0219